NoteWorthy Investor Summit 2023
Friday, February 24 – Saturday, February 25, 2023
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Anaheim, CA
COVID-19 Information: We will follow current guidelines issues by CDC at the time of the event.
For over 30 years, NoteWorthy has been the annual meet-up for all the players in the Real Estate Note business. Whether you are a performing, nonperforming, owner financed, firsts, seconds, hard money lender, private lender, residential or commercial investor, this event is for you!
Join us for two days of intimate discussions about the note and real estate investing business. We want to empower you by providing you with the resources you are looking for to start, improve, or expand your business.
We are the Nation’s #1 Event in the Secondary Market for Paper, Real Estate & Alternative Investments. At the Summit, you will learn and network with industry leaders, speakers, service providers, and investors just like you that are in the trenches every day doing deals. This event is Not a pitch fest…Click here to listen to what Attendees are saying. All the speakers have been vetted and hand selected based on their area of expertise and willingness to share their successes and failures. Real Case Studies will be shared that are current and relevant in today’s market. We will have an awards ceremony to recognize people for their accomplishments and contributions to the industry.
There will be several Panels that will cover a wide array of topics and include plenty of time for your questions to be heard and answered. We invite you to check out the rest of the website and look up some of the Speakers and Expert Vendors prior to attending the Convention so you may become more familiar with and be best prepared to make the most out of your experience. Also, please review the Venue and FAQ sections for important logistics information.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll get at the Summit…
- Where To Find More Notes: Performing, Re-Performing & Non-Performing, CFDs, Land Contracts, Residential, Multi-Family, Commercial
- How to Broker Notes for Cash, Now
- Full Due Diligence & Underwriting of Deals
- How To Raise All The Private Money You Need In a Recession
- Self-Directed IRA Investing and Strategies to Turbo-Charge them
- State of the Note Union and Capital Markets Discussions
- Marketing Strategies For More Deals
- How to Buy and Sell Partials
- Where to Get More Capital to Fund Your Deals
- How to Streamline the Note Buying Process
- Workout and Asset Management Strategies and the Tools/Vendors/Software used
- Multi-family Syndication Case Studies
- How to Stay SEC Compliant When Borrowing or Partnering With Others
- Participate in Panel Discussions and Real Case Studies of Deals Completed in the Past 12 Months
- Special Networking Sessions Designed to Help You Make Connections with the Right People
>And Much, Much More!
What you will NOT get…
- NO SALES PITCHES. We teach. This is a professional meeting for professional people. If a speaker has an educational product or service (with the permission of the Host) they may extend an invitation for a special event discounted offer and to learn more by talking to them after their respective presentation or in the Exhibit Hall
- NO INEXPERIENCED SPEAKERS who talk about theory with NO hands-on results
- NO TALKERS JUST WALKERS…. The room will be filled with investors ready to make deals. Investors new to note investing are welcome as long as you are an action taker looking for the right opportunities now.
Meet the 2023 Summit Speakers.
We’re still finalizing our full slate of speakers, but here’s just a sample of who’s already on board. Join these industry leaders as they speak at various presentations throughout the event. They come from various investing backgrounds and experience and will come with a wide array of thoughts and opinions.
NoteWorthy USA / Directed IRA
NoteWorthy USA / Odell Barnes REO
Avidian Wealth Solutions
ACI Legacy Group
Main Street Asset Solutions
Zitofsky Capital Management
Passive Income Network
Learn. Connect. Succeed.
A Special Thanks To All of Our Sponsors!
Let’s do this.
Hear What Attendees Are Saying.
Who do I contact if I’m interested in Sponsoring or Speaking?
Email – [email protected]
What’s the refund policy?
We are not offering refunds or transfer of tickets.
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
We are not offering transfer of tickets.
What are the dates for “NoteWorthy Summit 2023”?
The event is happening Friday, February 24, and Saturday, February 25, 2023. We will provide more information on arrival and dismissal times as it becomes available.
Where is the venue for the event?
Anaheim Marriott Suites
12015 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840
I’m trying to book my travel. What times do I need to know about?
Event check-in will be on Friday morning starting at 8:00 AM. The event concludes at 5:00 PM on Saturday.
Fly into LAX or SNA.
Can I bring my spouse or a guest for free?
Because of our VERY limited seating, every person must purchase a ticket to get into the event.
Can I get a refund if I can’t attend?
We are not offering refunds at this time.
What should I wear?
The dress code is business casual for the event. Our meeting room WILL be on the cool side, so plan accordingly and bring an additional sweater, wrap, or jacket.
How can I contact the organizer with additional questions?
Email – [email protected]
Do you prefer to chat over the phone?
WE PROMISE, IT’S FUN!
Join the Summit.
$95 guest add-on
VIP Admission (Limited to 30 Tickets)
$195 guest add-on
- Recordings & Presentations of the General Session
- Priority Seating Invitation to VIP Only Cocktail Hour With All Speakers
All sales are final. No refunds will be given. In the event you cannot attend, the recordings will be made available.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | NoteWorthy Publishing LLC